National_President National Officers

Five Underreported News Stories.

July 7th, 2021

I will try to make this a regular notice on wire and email.

• Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts has declared July to be Victims of Communism Remembrance Month and is speaking out against the actions of communist regimes throughout history and the present.

• Raytheon Technologies Corporation, the nation’s second-largest defense contractor, has launched an “anti-racism” program that promotes critical race theory, rejects the principle of “equality,” and instructs employees to “identify [their] privilege”—or else.

• American motorists can expect to pay more to fill up their tanks at least through the end of August, according to AAA. The average price of gas nationwide has climbed to $3.13, a high for the year and up 40% since January 1

• The National Education Association, the largest teacher’s union in the United States, mysteriously scrubbed from its website a recently adopted plan to combat opponents of critical race theory.

• Twitter temporarily suspended a New Zealand professor after she mocked the 100th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party and President Xi Jingping Anne-Marie Brady, a professor at the University of Canterbury, wrote two tweets making fun of China and Xi celebrating the centennial of the Communist Party. She posted a Sydney Morning Herald story headlined “Xi’s hollow 100th birthday celebration for the Chinese Communist Party” by adding “alternative headline: Xi: it’s my Party and I’ll cry if I want to,” referring to the Lesley Gore hit song from 1963.
The Forum post is edited by National_President Jul 7